§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our offers and our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior. We process personal data in accordance with the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) exclusively for the fulfillment of contractual obligations (Art. 6 para. 1 b GDPR), based on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 a GDPR) or based on legal requirements (Art. 6 para. 1 c GDPR).
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Franken Maxit Mauermörtel GmbH & Co, Azendorf 63, 95359 Kasendorf, represented by the managing directors Hans-Dieter Groppweis and Dr. Mara Terzoli (see our imprint).
You can reach our data protection officer, Mr. Christian Becker, attorney at law, F.E.L.S Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH, Löhestraße 11, 95444 Bayreuth, Germany, at 0921 - 75 66 500 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address (see imprint) with the addition "data protection officer".
(3) The processing of data takes place for the presentation of the website, the playback of videos, the measurement of reach and the recognition of website visitors, the storage of individual data protection settings. The purposes of data processing are primarily based on the specific service. To the extent necessary, we process your data beyond the actual fulfilment of the contract to protect legitimate interests of us (e.g. assertion of legal claims and defense in legal disputes).
(4) Franken Maxit Mauermörtel GmbH und Co. processes the following categories of your data: Name, address, telephone, e-mail, IP address, picture, social security data.
(5) Franken Maxit Mauermörtel GmbH und Co. will also use your data for advertising purposes, provided that you have explicitly consented to this; in particular, the use of your picture will be considered.
(6) Franken Maxit Mauermörtel GmbH und Co. also requires the data collected in order to provide you with information material about our range of services. When entering your address, you can object to the sending of information material on further events by not consenting to our advertising and information offer in this regard.
(7) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below.
§ 2 Data subject rights
(1) We hereby inform you about your rights as a data subject listed below:
• Existence of a right of access under the conditions of Art. 15 GDPR, correction under the conditions of Art. 16 GDPR, deletion under the conditions of Art. 17 GDPR, restriction of processing under the conditions of Art. 18 GDPR or a right to object to processing under the conditions of Art. 21 GDPR in case of a legitimate interest as well as the right to data portability under the conditions of Art. 20 GDPR.
• Existence of a right to revoke data protection consent within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a at any time without giving reasons and without observing any form, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
• Every data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent authority in the event of a violation of data protection law by the controller or one of its commissioned data processors. This is:
Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht (BayLDA)
[Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision]
In addition, data subjects have the option of contacting the supervisory authority at their usual place of residence (domicile).
§ 3 Security measures
We take organizational, contractual and technical security measures in accordance with the state of the art to ensure that the provisions of data protection laws are complied with and thus to protect the data processed by us against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorized persons.
The security measures include, in particular, the encrypted transmission of data between your browser and our server.
§ 4 Processor
Our website is hosted by Mittwald CM Service GmbH und Co. KG, Königsberger Straße 4-6, 32339 Espelkamp. The contact form on the homepage stores data in a database on the web server, so that order processing by Mittwald CM Service GmbH und Co. KG also exists in this respect. An order processing agreement has been concluded with the host, the data protection notice of Mittwald can be found here: https://www.mittwald.de/datenschutz.
§ 5 Deletion concept
If you have applied to us and we do not hire you, we keep your data for six months, with your explicit consent for a maximum of one year. We keep cookie data for up to 9 months; if we have forwarded your data to a specialist dealer at your request, we destroy your data four weeks after a period of 3 years from the end of the year in which we forwarded your data.
§ 6 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
• IP address
• date and time of request
• time zone difference in relation to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• content of request (actual internet page)
• access status / http status code
• each volume of data transferred, in byte
• web page that issued the request (link)
• browser used
• operating system and its surface
• language and version of browser software
(2) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data that occur in this context when we no longer need to store them, or we limit the options to process them where statutory storage obligations apply.
(3) In addition to the before mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the body that sets the cookie (us here). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are generally meant to make the internet offer more user-friendly and more effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
o transient cookies (see b)
o persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Session cookies are one of the most common types of transient cookie. These cookies store a session ID, which is used to assign various requests from your browser to the same session. This enables us to recognize your computer when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a set period of time, which differs depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in your browser security settings.
d) You can configure your browser settings to suit your preferences, for example to accept third-party cookies or reject all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all of the features of this website.
(5) For the uniform representation of fonts, this page uses web fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose, the browser you use has to connect with Google’s servers. This informs Google that our website was accessed from your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
If your browser does not support Google Fonts, a standard font installed on your computer will be used.
For more information on Google Web Fonts, please follow this link: https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq and consult Google’s data privacy declaration under: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/.
(6) Analysis tools and advertising
Google Tag Manager
We use the Google Tag Manager. The provider is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Google Tag Manager is a tool that allows us to embed tracking or statistical tools and other technologies on our website. The Google Tag Manager itself does not create user profiles, does not store cookies and does not perform any independent analyses. It only serves to manage and play out the tools integrated via it. However, the Google Tag Manager records your IP address, which may also be transferred to Google's parent company in the United States.
The use of the Google Tag Manager is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in a quick and uncomplicated integration and management of various tools on his website. If a corresponding consent has been requested, the processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO and § 25 para. 1 TTDSG, insofar as the consent includes the storage of cookies or access to information in the user's terminal device (e.g. device fingerprinting) as defined by the TTDSG. The consent can be revoked at any time.
Google Analytics This website uses functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Ireland Limited ("Google"), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Google Analytics enables the website operator to analyze the behavior of website visitors. In doing so, the website operator receives various usage data, such as page views, dwell time, operating systems used and the origin of the user. This data is summarized in a user ID and assigned to the respective end device of the website visitor.
Furthermore, Google Analytics allows us to record your mouse and scroll movements and clicks, among other things. Furthermore, Google Analytics uses various modeling approaches to supplement the collected data sets and uses machine learning technologies in the data analysis.
Google Analytics uses technologies that enable the recognition of the user for the purpose of analyzing user behavior (e.g. cookies or device fingerprinting). The information collected by Google about the use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
The use of this service is based on your consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO and § 25 para. 1 TTDSG. The consent can be revoked at any time. Data transfer to the USA is based on the standard contractual clauses of the EU Commission. Details can be found here: https://privacy.google.com/businesses/controllerterms/mccs/.
You can prevent the collection and processing of your data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
We use Google signals. When you visit our website, Google Analytics collects, among other things, your location, search history and YouTube history, as well as demographic data (visitor data). This data can be used for personalized advertising with the help of Google signals. If you have a Google account, Google Signal's visitor data is linked to your Google account and used for personalized advertising messages. The data is also used to create anonymized statistics on the user behavior of our users.
Contract data processing
We have executed a contract data processing agreement with Google and are implementing the stringent provisions of the German data protection agencies to the fullest when using Google Analytics.
Due to the marketing tools being used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection to the Google servers. We have no influence on the scope and subsequent use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool, and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of DoubleClick, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding part of our website or clicked one of our advertisements. If you are registered with a Google service, Google is able to assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or are not logged in, the provider may obtain and store your IP address.
You can prevent participation in this tracking procedure in various ways: a) by configuring the settings of your browser software accordingly; in particular, by suppressing third-party cookies so that you do not receive any advertisements from third-party providers; b) by deactivating conversion tracking cookies in your browser settings, so that cookies from the domain “www.googleadservices.com” are blocked (www.google.de/settings/ads); please note: these settings will be deleted if you delete your cookies; c) by deactivating the interest-based advertisements of the providers that are part of the “About Ads” self-regulation campaign via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices; please note: these settings will be deleted if you delete your cookies; d) by permanently disabling ads in your Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browser using this link: http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. Please note that in this case you might not be able to use all functions of this offering to the full extent.
The legal basis for processing your data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. For more information on DoubleClick by Google, please visit https://www.google.de/doubleclick and http://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090; information on Google’s data privacy can be found at: www.google. de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Alternatively, you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at www.networkadvertising.org. We only use DoubleClick by Google with your prior consent (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR).
(8) We have embedded YouTube videos into our online offering. The videos are stored on www.youtube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all embedded in extended data protection mode, i.e. no data about you as a user is transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos, the data mentioned in paragraph 2 will be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.
When you visit the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this policy will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in with or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Evaluation of this kind is performed in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.