Anniversary at maxit: maxit subsidiary maxit Baustoffwerke in Krölpa, Thuringia, has been part of the maxit Group for 25 years.
A lot has happened in this quarter of a century and maxit Baustoffwerke has continuously developed into what it is today: A first-class partner for first-class dry plasters, dry mortars and screeds.
In 1957, the gypsum plant in Krölpa is commissioned as the most modern gypsum plant in Europe. This created the important basis for strategic decision in 1990. maxit took over the Krölpa gypsum plant from Treuhand and founded maxit Baustoffwerke GmbH. Subsequently, dry mortar plants were added at the Leupahn and Thörey sites in Saxony and Thuringia, and capacities in Krölpa were expanded to keep pace with maxit's growth.
The latest technical achievements of maxit Baustoffe in Krölpa are the PROflow pallet flow rack in the bagged goods warehouse and the conversion of the control system of mixing tower 2 to the current state of Industry 4.0.